Question : Is Wincows95 a virus ?
No, Wincows is not a virus. Here's what viruses do:
- They replicate quickly okay, Wincows does
- Viruses use up valuable system resources, slowing down the system
as they do so okay, Wincows does that.
- Viruses will, from time to time, trash your hard disk
okay, Wincows does that too.
- Viruses are usually carried, unknown to the user, along with
valuable programs and systems. Sigh...
Wincows does that, too.
- Viruses will occasionally make the user suspect their system is too
slow (see 2) and the user will buy new hardware.
Yup, that's with Wincows, too.
Until now it seems Wincows is a virus but there are fundamental
- Viruses are well supported by their authors
- Are running on most systems
- Their program code is fast, compact and efficient
- And they tend to become more sophisticated as they
So Wincows is not a virus.
It's a bug !!!
Impaginato by Joseph Lombardo